ARE YOU READY?!
The achievements and failures of Season 4 are behind us, and the Preseason has come. Whether you placed #2 in Challenger League or Bronze 5 0 LP, we all strive to rise in Season 5.
This is a League of Legends Blog hosting the latest in League of Legends news and strategy guides.
SSJ: I believe he means you can start at either red or blue as you have the sustain to polish off either one the second buffs by yourself, and then head to any other jungle camp after you get both buffs. I'm a little confused why he considers Pantheon a sustain jungler, but I guess it's because of his shield?Non-sustain/low sustain junglers:
- Increasing Champion Diversity - Change strategy balance so that picking certain champions won't affect overall odds of winning [Read as: Make SSJSuntastic's job harder]
- Make Turrets Stronger - Reduces champion damage when hit, deals more damage
- Rift Scuttler - "The Crab" - Minion that runs around granting vision and speed shrine when killed
- Dragon - More of an investment rather than a simple objective
- Baron - Gives a very different buff, removed regen, powers up minions